The 7th International Label Conference in Bad Gastein / Austria will take place from 15 - 17 of March 2006
Success in the market and in business as a result of enthusiasm – is that wishful thinking, or reality?
Particularly when it comes to wet glue labels, can we convince our customers in the market that this process is not just mature and efficient, but has innovative potential?
Top-class speakers such as Prof. Kjell A. Nordström, Prof. Kruse and Lars Wallentin are likely to question existing theoretical models in their papers, so that one or the other of the participants might just discover a new dimension to their business.
In presentations and panel discussions, speakers from the industry will also highlight practical examples to indicate how to achieve lasting success with "passion".
The programme of the conference will address the following aspects:
- What are the packaging trends in Europe and worldwide? What effects can we expect in the label market?
- Current beverage and food market research will show the opportunities for growth and change in the industry
- A panel discussion will explore the innovative potential of technology and marketing
- A further panel discussion will examine how technological and economic factors can be used in the production chain to improve our own results
- How do forms of behaviour in business affect success?
- Success stories of label manufacturers whose distinguishing characteristic is a “passion for labels”.
This event is important for all those involved in the label production process – whether they are printers, engineers, marketers, managers or designers – to supplement their own experience with new perspectives.
Your Blumer Maschinenbau AG